Michan Leonardo suena con “Llámame”


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



El nuevo exponente del género bachata, Michan Leonardo, actualmente se deja sentir con el corte “Llámame”, de la autoría del compositor Félix Veloz, en todas las estaciones radiales que difunden el ritmo bachata.

Así lo dejo saber su manager, Leonel Mateo, quien dijo que en apenas dos meses que tiene sonando en la radio “ha recibido el respaldo del público bachatero que todos los días anda buscando cosas nuevas y buenas en el género”. >>>mas<<<


1 Responses to “Michan Leonardo suena con “Llámame””

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I visited the Dominican Republic this summer & heard Michan Leonardo's song LLamame & fell in love with it. I spent the week trying to find it on CD. Finally did after singing it to one of those guys that sell CD's on the beach. Brought it home & was so happy to relive my vacation. After a month or 2 I lost it & would love to replace it. Can anyone tell me how I can purchase a CD with this recording on it? The one I had was called El Veranazo Bachatero 2006. My email is Dygert@empacc.net. Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
    Thanks,
    Cassy

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Google
Image hosting by Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Todo De Mi

Subscribase Y Reciba Noticias En Tu Correo O Buzon De La Bachata!


Powered by FeedBlitz

Previous posts

Archives

Image hosting by Photobucket

Links


ATOM 0.3
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


  • Powered by La Bachata and Copyright © 2006-2007 La Bchata. All rights reserved.
  • Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates


    Visitor Map
    Create your own visitor map!